Social Cannabis Experience
Boutique Bus Tour
Are you looking for a one-of-a-kind educational experience with Cannabis and the industry that has blossomed around it? Come join City Sessions cannabis tours in Denver for a social experience like never before! Each cannabis trip caps at 16 people, which gives you enough time to shop, socialize, and marinate in the experience with like-minded people. You will leave feeling like an expert and with the confidence to walk into any shop in the city and know what you are getting into! Sit back and relax as you are guided on an insider’s view of Colorado’s Cannabis Culture!
- Pick up from Illegal Grounds Coffee House (925 E 17th Ave.) @1pm
- Walk through a commercial grow facility to learn and see the process of cultivating Cannabis from Clone to Cure (or its full lifecycle)
- Dispensary stop to review the product line and to purchase (with a discount)
- Dab Etiquette Lesson and Session/Toke session
- Private glass blowing demo where the piece will be auctioned off to the group
- Walk through the #1 Glass Gallery in the country that houses pieces that are worth upwards of a half million dollars for your viewing pleasure
- Drop off at Cheba Hut around 5:00 pm to curb the munchies (5-minute walk from City Sessions Denver)
RATE: $129 per person
THIS EXPERIENCE WILL BE RUNNING ON SATURDAYS WEEKLY
All of our guests will walk away with a knowledge of the Colorado Cannabis Industry and the brands that are housed there, the newly released City Sessions’ 4th Annual Guidebook, snacks, and more.
- Must be at least 21 years old with a valid ID to participate
- Out of state temporary paperwork will not be accepted at the dispensary
- Passports required for guests from outside the US
- Parking is available in the back of the Illegal Grounds Building (925 E 17th Avenue)
- Access via Emmerson, between 17th and 18th (look for City Sessions’ signage)
- Cash required to purchase the products at most dispensaries. ATM’s available on site
- Once a reservation is made, there will be absolutely no refunds.