Tour of the Senses
On this Cannasseur Tour of the Senses, you will see for yourself how Cannabis can enhance your experiences. Let us take your senses on a journey as we explore the smells, sights, and feelings of Cannabis (and Denver) all while you sit back, relax and enjoy the ride!
ITINERARY: 3.5 hrs
- Pick up from Denver-based lodging location* OR the City Sessions’ Office (925 E 17th Ave, Denver)
- Walk through a commercial grow facility to see and learn the process of cultivating Cannabis from Clone to Cure (or its full life cycle)
- Dispensary stop to review the product line and to purchase (with a discount)
- City Sightseeing
- Snack/coffee stop
- Scenic drive to Red Rocks Park and Amphitheater to see Colorful Colorado;
- OR scenic drive to Lookout Mountain to take in the beauty of the Rockies;
- OR stroll through the RiNo Art District to check out the incredible street art;
- OR detour through a few of Denver’s many charming parks!
- Stop at the #1 Glass Gallery in the country that houses pieces that are worth upwards of a million dollars for your viewing pleasure
- Return to lodging location
RATE: $375 (base) + $75 per additional person
Want to change up the itinerary? Click here for a list of additional stop options.
*Additional cost for lodging outside of Denver
- Must be at least 21 years old with a valid ID to participate
- Out of state temporary paperwork will not be accepted at the dispensary
- Passports required for guests from outside the US
- Cash required to purchase the product at most dispensaries. ATM’s available on site
Location: 925 E 17th Ave, Denver (3rd-floor of the Illegal Grounds Coffee House)