Additional Stop Options
All of our tours are customizable to ensure that the experience is catered to your desires for your Mile HIGH vacation! Interested in making a stop that is not listed? No worries we can make it happen!
- Glassblowing demonstration at Spectra Art with a custom take-home piece (additional cost)
- Or get hands-on with a glassblowing lesson!
- Coffee/snack stop
- Visit the #1 Glass Gallery in the country that houses pieces that are worth upwards of a million dollars for your viewing pleasure
- Check out Purple Haze Head Shop
- Grab a bite at Cheba Hut (YUM!!)
- Medicated Massage or Couples Massage (additional cost)
- Dab/toke session at a licensed Colorado Lounge
- Visit one of Denver’s many local craft breweries
- Walk through an extraction lab to see and learn the process of extracting oil from the cannabis plant (available Monday-Friday for groups of 5 or less)
- Scenic drive to Red Rocks Park & Amphitheater to see Colorful Colorado
- 25-minute hike/stroll through the rock formations
- Scenic drive to Lookout Mountain to take in the beauty of the Rockies
- Civic Center EATS (awesome food truck gathering!)
- ONLY ON: Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays from 11am-2pm (May – October)
- Walk through the RiNo Art District to check out the incredible urban street art
- Snack/lunch stop at Denver Central Market
- Additional dispensary stops
- City Sightseeing
- Drive through one or two of Denver’s many charming parks!
- Edible cooking class (additional cost)
***restrictions or additional costs may apply***