Colorado Sightseeing & Marijuana Tours
Explore the natural beauty of Colorado on this Mile HIGH Sightseeing tour. Combining the best of Denver sightseeing with City Sessions’ top-notch Denver cannabis tours, guests will enjoy taking in the sweeping views of the Colorado landscape while learning about the cannabis culture of this unique city. From the historic city of Denver to unique rock formations and a panoramic view of the Rockies, you will see it all. Sit back, relax as we take you on an adventure you will never forget! Learn more about the Mile High Sightseeing tour in our blog post!
- Pick up from Denver-based lodging location* OR from the City Sessions’ Office
- Walkthrough a commercial grow facility to see and learn the process of cultivating cannabis from clone to cure (or its full life cycle)
- Stop at a dispensary to purchase product (with a discount)
- City sightseeing
- Optional stop for a snack/coffee
- Drive up to Scenic Red Rocks Park and Amphitheater to see Colorful Colorado
- OR drive through one or two of Denver’s many charming parks
- OR walk through the RiNo Art District to check out local urban art
- Scenic drive to Lookout Mountain to take in the beauty of the Rockies
- Return to lodging location
START TIME: Between 9-10am OR 1:30-2:30pm
RATE: $375 (Base price for one person) + $75 per additional person (up to 6 guests)
Want to change up your itinerary? Click here for a list of additional stop options.
*Additional cost for lodging outside of Denver
- Must be at least 21 years old with a valid ID to participate
- Out of state temporary paperwork will not be accepted at the dispensary
- Passports required for guests from outside the US
- Cash required to purchase the product at most dispensaries. ATM’s available on site
- Cancellation Policy: We require a 50% (non-refundable deposit) to hold the reservation. If you cancel one week prior to your scheduled tour, the deposit can be transferred to a future City Sessions service or tour.
Office: 821 22nd Street Denver, CO 80202 (by appointment only)