Enhance Your Senses With Cannabis
On this full sensory experience and you will see for yourself how cannabis can enhance your life. Let us take your senses on a journey as we explore the smells, sights, and feelings of cannabis (and Denver) all while you sit back, relax and enjoy the ride! Whether you choose to take in the crisp rocky mountain air or keep it to the diverse neighborhoods of the city, this is an experience that you won’t soon forget!
- Pick up from Denver-based lodging location* OR the City Sessions’ Office (925 E 17th Ave, Denver)
- Walk through a commercial grow facility to see and learn the process of cultivating Cannabis from Clone to Cure (or its full life cycle)
- Dispensary stop to review the product line and to purchase (with a discount)
- City Sightseeing
- Snack/coffee stop
- Scenic drive to Red Rocks Park and Amphitheater to see Colorful Colorado;
- OR scenic drive to Lookout Mountain to take in the beauty of the Rockies;
- OR stroll through the RiNo Art District to check out the incredible street art;
- OR detour through a few of Denver’s many charming parks!
- Stop at the #1 Glass Gallery in the country that houses pieces that are worth upwards of a million dollars for your viewing pleasure
- Return to lodging location
START TIMES: Between 9-10am OR 1:30-2:30pm
RATE: $375 (base) + $75 per additional person
Want to change up the itinerary? Click here for a list of additional stop options.
*Additional cost for lodging outside of Denver
- Must be at least 21 years old with a valid ID to participate
- Out of state temporary paperwork will not be accepted at the dispensary
- Passports required for guests from outside the US
- Cash required to purchase the product at most dispensaries. ATM’s available on site
Location: 925 E 17th Ave, Denver (3rd-floor of the Illegal Grounds Coffee House)